Friday, April 16, 2010

ummmm....

So, I should be doing my makeup right now so that when my boyfriend gets here, we could just go the our get-together with our swimming "family".
But, alas, I am way too lazy.
And just thinking about the fact that I have to wake up early tomorrow for Social Service doesn't inspire me to do anything at all.
Oh well, at least I'm wearing my comfiest, suuuuuper wide-legged trousers (:
They're truly perfect... I'll post pictures later (or tomorrow).

On another note, this was today's outfit:



Striped blouse: Kitson
Skirt: Tracy Evans (flea market)
Rainboots: coach (I know, we've seen them too much already)
Tights: I have no idea, I got them in NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!