Thursday, April 29, 2010

new family member

So I finally gave into the whole sandal-boot hybrid.
I'm very satisfied with this buy.
I mean, the color's great, they fit perfectly, they are tall enough to look tall but not to kill myself if I fall ...
I think I could go on and on and on and on about the marvels of this pair of shoes.
So instead, I'll just leave you with some photos of the new acquisition.
(And by the way, they're made with a biodegradable material: yute ... which means they're good for me AND for the environment!).
<3


Shoes by Mexican label Brantano

4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! And its great that they're made with biodegradable material!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are soo cool and cute.

    Thanks for visting my blog : )

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look perfect for summer - I love the buckle detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!