Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Si Hasta El Fin Del Mundo Estás

Welcome to Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca.
Puerto Escondido is truly one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited, all around the world.
I cannot wait to go back.
And if you, or a friend, or your boyfriend enjoy(s) surfing, this is the IT spot, not that I actually know anything about surf.
Besides, before getting there you have to stop at Oaxaca (the capital of the state of Oaxaca).
It is SO full of culture. I'm jealous.
I wish my state had more culture, besides being the first state in Mexico to have an H-E-B or one of the most dangerous ones to live in at the moment. blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!