Monday, April 12, 2010

Para el Día de Hoy

It's raining once again here in Monterrey.
So of course I wore my rainboots, and thank goodness for that!
There was a huge puddle right at the entrance of the architecture building (an ungodly place, that used to be a warehouse and is full of leaks, where all the architects and some industrial designers take classes), so at least I didn't ruin a good pair of shoes (:



Dress: target
Sweater: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Rainboots: Coach
Necklace: Kenneth Cole
Watch: Alessi
Vintage Bag: flea market find
Umbrella: Zara

5 comments:

  1. Love the red striped skirt just peeking out. Pretty cute for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was raining the whole day here too! too bad I don't have any rainboots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog

    D e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with your rain boots!
    great blog too!
    loving your posts
    stop by some time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!