Saturday, April 10, 2010

combo

I did absolutely nothing last night (aka, Friday night).
I am SO sick, I can barely speak :(
So, my boyfriend and I stayed to watch movies (he picked The Marine 2, I fell asleep and didn't watch the movie I picked).
And then today I woke up early to go to social service, but it wasn't until I got there that I realized we had no social service today. ack.
I went shopping to make use of the time (:

last night:

Dress: Axyeh
Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Bershka
Oversized Clutch: Forever 21
Tights: target
Orange Bead Necklace: Antigua, Veracruz market
Shell Cross Necklace: San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato market
Bracelet: Coach

today:


Shirt: Kitson
Pants: Divine Rights of Denim
Shoes: Betsey Johnson
Vintage Bag: flea market
"Pearl" Necklace: target
Key Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Watch: Ron Arad for Alessi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!