Monday, April 12, 2010

new family member

I had a traumatizing experience today.
I was supposed to "model" some clothes (for 5 hours and a pay of ~17 USD .. wtf?).
My first outfit was a CAMO dress! Only hunters (like my boyfriend) should wear camo.
Then I wore a pair of shorts with a very cute top.
And lastly, I wore a romper ... with the most hideous print EVER.
Needless to say, I left early. After the third hour came around, I got off the platform, changed into my clothes, and left without saying goodbye or even looking back at the other girls (who by this time were dancing reggaeton in a very ... "amusing" way).

So, to vent out and qualm my nerves after this terrible experience, I decided to get myself a new pair of shoes.
I think we all know who/what the designers of this pair were inspired by... nevertheless, they're good quality and I fell in love with them ... and for $115 USD, they seemed like a great bargain.


Shoes by Mexican label Brantano

1 comment:

  1. Ayy me encantan!!!
    qué buen gusto tienes, excelente que seas
    mexicana y todavía más que vivas en MTY,
    amo esa cd.
    pues bueno tienes una seguidora más!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!