Thursday, May 13, 2010

Para el Día de Hoy

And. So. You're. Back.
From outerspace!

Well, no... I'm not back from outerspace, I'm just back from the Industrial Design workshops at school.
We had to make a structure for an ice bucket. My partner and I decided to make a beehive.
But to do it, I had to go school in jeans, tennis shoes, and old high school shirts for six days. Because I obviously didn't want to ruin my clothes.
So today, after being free from the workshops, I decided to wear something super girly! haha, I deserved it ;)



Dress: Target
Sandals: Brantano
Bag: vintage
Key Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Watch: Forever 21
Flower bracelets: Oysho
Green bracelet: Coach


 
btw, this is my ice bucket structure, with its tray:

3 comments:

  1. So girly, love it :) it's okay to sometimes wear jeans and flats but it cheers up so much putting on something "better" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress!
    and yes, it is really in my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress! I love the third picture :) What a cool ice structure thing. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!