Thursday, May 6, 2010

Summer Project

I wanted to make this type of table out of cardboard for one of my classes ... but my teacher said not to because it would be too difficult ... so we had to settle for my partner's design.
Poor thing, she knows I hate her design but that I'm doing it just because the teacher told us to.
But, I'll be doing this during the summer.
The whole point of the project was to make a piece of furniture out of biodegradable materials.
So mine is a table/bookcase that can be used in 4 different positions (:
It will be a great addition to my new room :D

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful design i appreciate you talent but some times we have listen to other also
    just listen take good suggestion avoid useless one

    goodluck for your table

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!