Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wisdom's Gone

So, I just had my bottom two wisdom teeth removed (my top ones have been previously removed) and my left cheek is about as big as a golf ball, the right side is not as swollen up, though.
This of course means that I refuse to have any photos taken or to even go out of the house ... so I'll just post some photos of the last time I went to the beach with some of my cousins.
School starts on Monday, so it's bye-bye beach road trips and hello workshop hours.

Traducción:
Pues, me acaban de sacar las dos muelas del juicio de abajo (las de arriba ya me las habían quitado) y mi cachete izquierdo está del tamaño de una pelota de golf, el lado derecho no se me hinchó tanto.
Claro que esto significa que me rehuso a que me tomen fotos o siquiera a salir de mi casa ... así que por mientras los dejaré con unas fotos de la última vez que fui a la playa con mis primos.
Empezamos clases este Lunes, así que ya será bye-bye viajes a la playa y hola a mil horas en los talleres.

Yes, I'm the only white one in the family ... and I'm the eldest here.
Sí, soy la más blanca de la familia ... y en esta foto, yo soy la mayor.
I swear, she made that little "doll" look evil.
Les juro que esa muñequita se veía súper diabólica.




There were baby shrimp all over the shore line.
Había camarones bebés por toda la orilla de la playa.

I loved this photo, but my cousin untagged herself on facebook -.-'
A mi me encantó esta foto, pero mi prima se quitó el tag en facebook ...



I hope ya'll have a great weekend!! I know that after the swelling goes down, I'm gonna go shopping as a consolation prize for getting those teeth taken out haha
Espero que todos tengan un fin súper padre!! Por lo tanto, yo sé que cuando se me baje la hinchazón, lo primero que voy a hacer será ir a comprarme un "premio de consolación" por haber dejado que me sacaran esas muelas jaja

PS. Both my bikini and my necklace are from Forever 21.
PD. Mi bikini y mi collar son de Forever 21.

16 comments:

  1. Aww..seems like you have had a fantastic day out the beach.
    I miss the beach in Australia, theres few more months for me to wait

    www.therawpower.blogspot.com
    all about fashion – streetstyle, models, editorial, personal and etc….
    feel free to leave me comments.

    XO
    Therawpower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! The underwater photos are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola fernanda .... mmmmm a mirar tus fotos .... que gana de playaaaaa !!!!
    esto esperando mi vacaciones ....
    bonitas fotos !!!
    besos

    http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures and I hope the swelling goes down quickly : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muy chulas las fotos debajo del agua y me gustó el muñequito diabólico! Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dile a tu prima que la foto bajo el agua es súperoriginal y ánimo con esas muelas!!
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures make me wanna go to the beach!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog..i love the photos! that little doll looks cute with that hula skirt..amazing job!
    comment mine?
    xxx
    cross my heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. really really really LOVELY!!!!!!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the swelling goes down soon!! Amazing pictures and I especially like the underwater ones :) x

    Fashion teapot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Las fotos debajo del agua son geniales! se ve que os lo pasasteis muy bien! hahaha
    un beso, pris & sol

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute photos! look like so much fun :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OUCH, hope your mouth is beginning to numb.
    Ah, I miss being in the beach, it's so grey here:(
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bikini is really really nice! I'll remember to go there and get a new one next summer :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!