Saturday, August 14, 2010

Para el Día de Ayer

Lately, I've been hanging out a lot with some of the people I met at the Day Camp in which I participated this summer for my Social Service hours.
Let me tell you that it has been a very long time since I last laughed as much as I have these past couple of weeks and I am truly grateful for that.
The only "problem"? They think I dress a little bit funny.
Against their Hollister Co. shirts, I've decided to take this as a compliment (:

Traducción:
Últimamente me he estado juntando muchísimo con algunas de las personas que conocí en el Campamento en el que participé este verano para hacer mis horas de Servicio Social.
La verdad es que ya había pasado demasiado tiempo desde la última vez que me reí como lo he hecho estas últimas semanas ... y en verdad estoy muy agradecida por poder tener momentos tan felices otra vez.
El único "problema"? Ellos piensan que me visto chistoso.
Comparándome con sus playeras de Hollister Co., tomaré eso como un cumplido (:









Tank top/Blusa: Target
Skirt/Falda: Forever 21
Wedges:/Zapatos Sam Edelman
Belt/Cinturón: Polo

PS. My laptop has now left this world to go to Computer Hell ... which laptop do you recommend I buy (not Mac's)?
PD. Mi laptop ya se fue al Infierno de las Computaras ... que laptop me recomiendan que compre (que no sea una Mac)?

19 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! Have something similar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should give them some dressing lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 really came out for that skirt - was it a recent purchase? I want one badly! And yes, def. a good thing if they're wearing Hollister!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lov ur outfit...
    i fell the same at school
    haha .. i also think that they need
    a dressinglessons but its not easy to
    tell them!
    adrian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute skirt!


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pues nunca he tenido el placer de ver Mexico pero seguro que es precioso. A mi me encantan tus zapatos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great skirt - love how you paired with the cute polka dotted wedges :)


    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lady I have the same problem! Having a personal style is almost considered 'funny'.

    adore you skirt!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your skirt is alluring me! It's kinda cute :)

    I love the Minimarket boots too! And thanks, I like the new layout myself, it's a bit refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. utterly gorgeous skirt :) . oh, and i love your belt too .

    i very recently cretaed my own blog:

    www.ohbetsie.blogspot.com
    do check it out and follow me for any updates :) .

    betsie. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. No sé que significa "chistoso", pero yo pienso que estás guapísima, esa falda y esas cuñas son maravillosas.

    Me gustan tus post, te sigo

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's such a cute skirt. looks alot like a ballet tutu :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute skirt! And what a wonderful chair, I wish I had one similar to this... ;-D

    Hugs from
    A Shopaholic is loose

    http://ashopaholicisloose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pues estás ideal, como una princesita, pero a mí me pasa igual con mis amig@s, ja, ja, lo bueno es que nos quieren como somos, verdad? ¡Y nosotras a ell@s!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty!
    The world needs more tulle, huh?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. la falda es preciosaa! aqui no hay forever 21 nos encanta!
    un beso , pris & sol

    ReplyDelete
  17. por dios esa falda esta DIVINA! y los zapatos ni se diga me dan ganas de robartelos!
    que buen outfit, que risa con lo de tus amigos la verdad no soy muy fan de hollister o american eagle porque todo mundo se viste asi
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous skirt! It really annoys me when people say I dress funny, but i would rather dress funny than be a walking advertisement for Holister, ect. So good for you, I think you dress amazing, I love all the pretty skirts and shoes you wear :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. io acabo de comprar une bella HP netbook, super practica y lindisima...super recomendable si la usas más que para internet y office...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!