Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Room Makeover

When we first moved into our new house, I swore I would paint my room and decorate in such a way that whenever someone saw it, they would say "Oh, this is SO Fernanda."
However, it's been almost six months since we moved in and my walls are still white.
Because of this, I have decided that my ONLY 2011 resolution will be to finally decorate my room and to keep it looking prim and proper everyday of the year.
I've already gone looking for fabrics to make the curtains with ... and stumbled upon a couple of fabrics that will ultimately replace the bedspread and the sheets that now cover my bed.
I still am not very sure how I'm going to paint the walls, but one thing's for sure: I'm getting at least one scarlet wall.

Traducción:

Cuando nos vinimos a vivir a la casa nueva, juré que iba a pintar mi cuarto y decorarlo de tal manera que cuando alguien lo viera, exclamaria "Wow, este cuarto es muy Fernanda."
Sin embargo, han pasado casi seis meses desde que nos mudamos y mis paredes aun son blancas.
Por lo tanto, he decidido que mi UNICA resolución para el 2011 va a ser decorar mi cuarto de una vez por todas y mantenerlo limpio y lindo todos el año.
Ya busqué las telas para poder hacer las cortinas ... y también encontré unas telas que eventualmente van a reemplazar mi colcha y mis sabanas.
Lo unico es que aun no sé como voy a pintar las paredes, pero una cosa es segura: voy a pintar al menos una pared de color rojo escarlata.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!